What is Iron Tribe?
A simple system of body movements, personal coaching, and healthy nutrition that makes you a better athlete. Which makes you a better, more fit and healthier person.
First, you complete Iron Tribe 101. It’s the 30-day program that teaches you the basic movements, as well as nutrition secrets that produce the fastest gains.
After you graduate from 101 (with a certificate!), you’ve made new friends and new fitness gains, and you realize, “I can do this!”
Then, you’re ready for the full Iron Tribe Fitness program…
Classes are available mornings, afternoons, and nights, Monday-Friday, at our facilities around the nation. Classes are only 45 minutes long, in 3 parts: warm-up, workout of the day (WOD), and cool down. These 3 elements change every day, so there’s always something new!
Plus, you’re eligible for special events and workout competitions on Saturdays, to compete against yourself and athletes from other Iron Tribe Fitness locations in your market.
Thousands of athletes worldwide follow our workouts and participate at their local Iron Tribe. You’ll find their results posted daily in our gyms, and right here on our website, when you login to your MY TRIBE account. You’ll also find many other features that will track your personal fitness and nutrition progress, along with helping you further connect with your Tribe!
Couple your MY TRIBE account with your ITF smart phone application and in-store iPads – it’s easy to chart your progress and stay on track!
WHO is Iron Tribe?
We are people of every age, color, body shape, and ability:
- Women who want to feel confident — physically and emotionally… to have more energy for work and play… and to like what they see when they look in the mirror
- Men who want to feel strong and warrior-like… to be physically ready for “battle” when needed… and to like the reflection they see
- Mothers who need strength and stamina to chase those kids around all day… and more energy for their mates
- Fathers who need a release from daily frustration, stress, and tension… and more energy for their wives and children
- Business professionals who must have mental acuity, physical stamina, and emotional stability to perform at the highest levels in today’s economy
- Men over 50 who must beat the 7 deadly threats to male health: Arthritis… Alzheimer’s… Stroke… Heart Disease… Prostate Cancer… Pain… Vision Loss
- Women over 50 who must beat the 7 deadly threats to female health: Osteoporosis… Breast Cancer… Arthritis… Alzheimer’s and Stroke… Pain… Vision Loss… Heart Disease
- Students and athletes who must battle peer pressure… be physically ready to compete in sports… and perform at their best academically